- Only use good quality drinking water to prepare the solution.
- Water of poor quality is to be boiled for 2 minutes and cooled before use.
- Do not add sugar or sugar-containing liquids to the solution.
- Always take the effervescent tablet in dissolved form.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Consult your doctor in case of dehydration symptoms including excessive thirst (dry tongue and mouth)/ drowsiness or confusion/ tendency to faint/ very dry skin/ reduced urine production
- Contact your doctor in case these symptoms occur in combination with fever and/or vomiting.
- Contact your doctor in case the symptoms persist for more than 3 days (in infants/children for more than 1 day) or with regularly recurring symptoms.
- An effervescent tablet contains 1.8 grams of glucose. Diabetics should take this into account.
- People suffering from high blood pressure and/or cardiac disease should take into account that an effervescent tablet contains sodium.